If you are having trouble accessing the SendMoneytoSchool website, please try another internet browser.
New security features do not allow SMTS to work with older browsers.
Once you have an account with SendMoneytoSchool.com, you can:
- See how much money is on your child's meal account 24/7
- Make payments directly to your child's meal account, preventing lost or forgotten money
- Track account activity; see exactly what your child is purchasing
- Add or change parental controls over daily spending limits, snack purchases, and more
Making Payments at School
- We highly recommend sending a check rather than cash
- Put your child's first and last name in the memo section of the check - include their Student ID# if possible
- If you do decide to send cash, please put it in an envelope with your child's first and last name on it - include their Student ID# if possible
Notice: Beginning August 2017, we will no longer accept online payments from checking accounts, only credit or debit cards. Thank you for your cooperation.
FISD does not currently charge a transaction fee for payments made online.