If you are having trouble accessing the SendMoneytoSchool website, please try another internet browser.
New security features do not allow SMTS to work with older browsers.
Once you have an account with SendMoneytoSchool.com, you can:
- See how much money is on your child's meal account 24/7
- Make payments directly to your child's meal account, preventing lost or forgotten money
- Track account activity; see exactly what your child is purchasing
- Add or change parental controls over daily spending limits, snack purchases, and more
NOTICE FOR ONLINE PAYMENTS:
Due to excessive returned ACH payments, we will begin only accepting credit/debit card payments starting on May 29, 2017. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
*Starting July 1, 2016, FISD will charge a $2.50 fee for any payments returned as non-collectible (NFS, Account Not Found, Etc.). The majority of time a payment is returned, it is due to a checking account number/routing number being typed in incorrectly. Please make sure your account numbers are correct before processing your payment.
Making Payments at School
- We highly recommend sending a check rather than cash
- Put your child's first and last name in the memo section of the check - include their Student ID# if possible
- If you do decide to send cash, please put it in an envelope with your child's first and last name on it - include their Student ID# if possible
FISD does not currently charge a transaction fee for payments made online.